University of California, Santa Cruz
1156 High Street
Santa Cruz, CA 95064
Office: McHenry 4184
E-mail: My first name @ ucsc.edu
Phone: (831) 459-4550
I'm an assistant professor in the Mathematics Department at UC Santa Cruz. Previously, I was a postdoc at EPFL and at the University of Copenhagen. I completed my PhD at UCLA under the supervision of Paul Balmer.
Here's my CV. I also have a Google Scholar
Triangulated categories and their applications, especially tensor triangular geometry and examples arising in stable homotopy theory, modular representation theory, and algebraic geometry. Other interests include equivariant homotopy theory, motivic homotopy theory, higher category theory, and the representation theory of groups and associative algebras.
For the most part, my work contributes to the development of prismatic algebra.
- Higher comparison maps for the spectrum of a tensor triangulated category. Adv. Math., 247:71-102, 2013. [arXiv] [journal] [pdf]
- Restriction to finite-index subgroups as étale extensions in topology, KK-theory and geometry. Algebr. Geom. Topol., 15:3025-3047, 2015. Joint with Paul Balmer and Ivo Dell’Ambrogio. [arXiv] [journal] [pdf]
- Grothendieck-Neeman duality and the Wirthmüller isomorphism. Compositio Math., 152:1740-1776, 2016. Joint with Paul Balmer and Ivo Dell’Ambrogio. [arXiv] [journal] [pdf]
- The spectrum of the equivariant stable homotopy category of a finite group. Invent. Math., 208:283-326, 2017. Joint with Paul Balmer. [arxiv] [journal] [pdf]
- A note on triangulated monads and categories of module spectra. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris, 356:839-842, 2018. Joint with Ivo Dell’Ambrogio. [arxiv] [journal] [pdf]
- The compactness locus of a geometric functor and the formal construction of the Adams isomorphism. J. Topology, 12:287-327, 2019. [arxiv] [journal] [pdf]
MATH19A - Calculus For Science, Engineering, And Mathematics (Fall 2019)
MATH203 - Algebra IV (Fall 2019)
MATH117 - Advanced Linear Algebra (Spring 2019)
MATH23B - Vector Calculus (Winter 2019)
MATH200 - Algebra I (Fall 2018)
Those with an excess amount of time on their hands can watch my
talk at Triangulated Categories and Applications (recorded for the ages on 23 June 2016 in beautiful Banff).