Surfing and My Life
Surfing is my favorite way to exercise, de-stress, and connect with nature
Here is a photo of me noseriding in a surf contest:
Here is my history with surfing:
- The first time I ever surfed was when I was five years old.
- I really got into the surfing scene when I was thirteen.
- I have been surfing for seven years now.
- My dad has been surfing for over 35 years now.
Here is a list of some facts about surfing and my life:
- I have surfed in Australia, Hawaii, and all over the California coast.
- I have surfed in eight competitions, one at Steamer Lane in Santa Cruz.
- I have won a brand new board in a surfing competition.
- I love riding longboards because of the style and finesse required to ride one.
You can find my favorite surf website, Surfline here.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org