The beauty that is Nihari
This is my favorite dish ever!!!
So spicy that it became Pakistan's national dish!!
Here are some of the reasons Nihari is so hard to find in the US ( and even in Asia):
- Takes atleast 6 hours to cook correctly.
- Spices are hard to find and the prepackaged spices are just as rare
- Have to custom order the right meat from the butcher
My favorite recipe to make Nihari is as follows:
- Go back home to mama
- Ask her to make Nihari for you because its so hard
- Sit back and enjoy the fresh Nihari that will probably appear the next day
If this page has intrigued you, heres a link to a recipe for Nihari
For more questions, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org