Welcome to Tracy's Personal Web Page
My hometown, Shenzhen
edited by Yiqian Xie(tracy)
This is Shenzhen, China.
- Shenzhen is a major city in Guangdong Province, China, which is a coastal city nearby HongKong in the south of China.
- She is a young city, and she was established in 1980.
- I love Shenzhen because I was born and raised there. I like the urban planning of this city. It has been done really well and thoughtfully.
- It is convenient to go wherever you want, there's been a ton of investment in infrastructure, and there are parks all over the city.
- Here is an CNN article Why Shenzhen needs to be on your 2018 China travel list if you want to learn more about my hometown.
- Shenzhen also has many amazing restaurants, like,
If you want to know more funs about Shenzhen. You can send me email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cuiyuan: A Hong Kong-style dim-sum (dinner) with staples like barbecued pork noodles.
- Tian Gong at the St. Regis: Elegant private Cantonese dining with views of Hong Kong.