The Golden Gate Bridge
Also known as Chrysopylae
Here is a picture of the Golden Gate Bridge that I took:
- The Golden Gate bridge is located in San Francisco.
- I was raised in San Francisco for 18 years.
- This bridge is one of my favorite tourist location in the city.
Here is a picture of the Golden Gate bridge at night. Pictures.
Five Facts about the Golden Gate Bridge
- The Golden Gate Bridge was opened for traffic on May 28, 1937. Pedestrian Day was May 27, 1937.
- It took about four years to build the bridge.
- Eleven men passed away while working on the bridge.
- The term Golden Gate refers to the Golden Gate Strait which is the entrance to the San Francisco Bay from the Pacific Ocean.
- There used to be a Pedestrian toll fee but since December 15, 1970, the toll was eliminated.
You can send me an email at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org