Fish are friends, and sometimes food.
The day we found a huge fish.
We didn't actually find it.
Here are some things to know about the fish:
- It's the one in the middle.
- We bought the fish in Mexico.
- My sister (far right) could easily have fit in it.
- It smelled terrible!
After we got the fish:
- We had to find a way to keep it fresh through an hour and a half long car ride.
- The van's air conditioner was broken.
- That was also the day we learned how to gut, skin, and filet a fish.
- There were so many flies.
are more marine creatures.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.