Welcome to Kenny's Page
My name is Kenny and I'm the Cross Country Club President. I will use this page to shamelessly advertise for my club.
What is our club?
Our club is a cross country club that enjoys running the trails around campus. We also plan trips and attend races. Runners of all levels are welcome.
UCSC Cross Country Club 2015 Information
Mon-Thurs 2:00 PM and Sun 9:20 AM
Traditionally, people come to 2-3+ practices a week. Attend the practices that are most convenient for you or attend all five if you really want to improve.
The first practice will be on Tuesday, October 29 at 2:00 PM.
The fence by the pool at East field (in OPERS)
- Non competitive runners: 5 dollars plus 13 dollars automatically charged onto your UCSC account = 18 dollars. This is for people who just want to come to practices and not run in races.
- Competitive runners: 35 dollars plus 13 dollars automatically charged onto your UCSC account = 48 dollars. This is for people who wish to race.
- Oct. 10 - Baymonte Tech Trek
- Oct. 25 - Bean Creek Run
- Nov. 1 - Stanford Race Against PH
- Nov. 7 - Cardiac Pacer
- Nov. 21 - Santa Cruz Turkey Trot
- Jan. 31 - Super Bowl Run
Join our Facebook Group:
UCSC Slug Cross Country.