This is a Web page for fun.
I love travel,so let's talk about it.
First of all, I wanna talk about The Roman Colosseum .
Here are two pictures of Colosseum:
The outside view of the Colosseum.
The inside view of the Colosseum.
Here are a few interesting facts about Colosseum:
- The original name of the Colosseum was Flavian Amphitheater, after the Flavian Dynasty of Emperors.
- The Colosseum was built by Emperor Vespasian, founder of the Flavian dynasty, for Titus, his successor.
- Colosseum is an elliptical building measuring 189 meters long and 156 meters wide with a base area of 24,000 Sq meter. with a height of more than 48 meter.
- Receiving millions of visitors every year, the Colosseum is the most famous tourist attraction of Rome.
- It is estimated that the games played in the Colosseum for hundreds of years have taken the lives of about 500,000 people and over a million wild animals.
- In 107 CE, Emperor Trajan is said to have celebrated his victories in Dacia with contests involving 11,000 animals and 10,000 gladiators within 123 days.
Vime more information about The Colosseum, click HERE.
You can EMAIL ME if you got any questions about my web page.
You can visit a funny web page to have fun.By click HELLO JAVA.