The Amazing Life of my Hamster
SPOILER ALERT: R.I.P. Baby (July 16, 2011-January 8,2013)
I tried to follow a specific routine everyday with her:
- I would wake up, fill her food tray, and fill her bottle with water.
- I would attend school and afterschool I would play with her.
- After a good amount of time together I would put her back into her home and let her run in her wheel.
- I will check up on her every so often just to make sure she was eating and drinking water daily.
- At night, before I went to bed, I would play with her some more and feed her some snacks.
Here is Baby along with her siblings:
I would always try to spend as much time with her as possible.
My hamster loved a lot of different foods:
- She loved wheat bread.
- She loved corn.
- She loved lettuce.
- She especially loved carrots.
Sadly, I woke up one morning and found her there, laying on her side. I knew she was gone.
RIP my little Baby.
If you currently have a hamster and love him/her like I loved mine, I recommend purchasing their food, toys, and other cool stuff here.
For any questions, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org