Volcanoes: Earth's Fiery Pimples
The Basic Survival Guide Everyone Needs to Know to Live
Krakatau (or Krakatoa): One of Earth's many volcanoes.
What to do near a volcano:
What NOT to do near a volcano:
- Stay hydrated, drink lots of water.
- Wear protective clothing.
- Go with other people, not alone.
- Admire the destructive beauty.
- Bring marshmellows and a stick!
- Don't breathe in the toxic smoke.
- Don't go alone.
- Don't dive into the volcano.
- Don't drink the lava.
- Don't live near one (Pompeii)!!
You can find more information about volcanoes here at USGS: Volcano Hazards Program
Feel free to email me if you have any questions: email@example.com.