Hey & welcome to
my blog. I'm Wendi.
I'm a junior at UCSC, majoring in Psychology.
My hometown is Los Angeles, but now I live in Santa Cruz. I love it here in Santa Cruz,
but I also love Los Angeles. Both of these places have plenty of perks.
Some things I like to do :
Here are some places I've visited in Santa Cruz:
- explore and have random adventures
- hike around UCSC campus
- learning new things (like how to cook)
- being with friends and family
- going to Disneyland
- Wilder Ranch State Park
- Natural Bridges State Beach
- Garden of Eden
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Seymour Marine Discovery Center
Find more cool places to start your adventure here.
Adventure is out there.