Hello Network Group.
Today and especially this afternoon, we have been experiencing errors
while working on our Blackboard servers which are located at the UCOP
data center in Oakland. The errors that have been occurring are described
below and point to DNS problems. Can you tell if we (UCCP) are having any
Thanks very much,
cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The
Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to
adjust your browser settings.
Please try the following:
button, or try again later.
· If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
· To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
· If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
· If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
· click Detect Network Settings
· Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
· If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
· Click the Error! Cannot read or display file.Back button to try another link.
Cannot find server or DNS Error