CMPE 3 Assignment #2
I'm Victoria and I love coffee!
I start every day with a cold brew latte with oat milk. Here's my recipe!
- 2/3 cup of ground coffee beans
- 3 cups of water
- Stir coffee and water together. Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- Strain coffee from the grounds.
- Mix whatever ratio of coffee to oat milk as you'd like!
- Add ice and sweetener if desired.
Here's what your lattes could possibly look like when completed!
Here is another recipe if you would like another recipe!
You can email me here if you have any questions!