There are many misconceptions on what cancer is.
One of them is that cancer is ONE disease. In reality cancer is a collection of MANY diseases.
There are cancers for different tissues in the body.
There are 4 different types of tissues in the body.
- Epithelial tissue (carcinomas)
- Muscle tissue (sarcomas)
- Connective tissue (sarcomas, lymphomas, leukemias)
- Nervous tissue (sarcomas)
Click here to learn more about different cancer types.
Other misconceptions of cancer are:
- If your family has no history of cancer, you are cancer-risk-free
- Cancer is a death sentence
- Superfoods prevent cancer
You can email me at email@example.com