This is my pet tortoise, Cheech.
He is an African Sulcatta Desert Tortoise
These are some fun facts about Cheech:
These are the steps I take when feeding him:
- He was given to me as a gift from my grandma
- He once got bitten by a German Shepard and I had to take him to the veterinary emergency room
- He most likely will outlive me because his average lifespan is about 60-70 years.
For some cute photos or a friendly reptile hangout, you can sen me an email here
- Buy cucumbers, spinach, and apples
- Cut the cucumbers and apples into long thick slices
- Grab a handful of spinach leaves
- Place all food in a small dish where he can reach it
- Put dish in front of his face