Warm greetings to my CMPE 3 Personal Computers Website!
This assignment is to help us make websites from scratch and to learn HTML fundamentals.
And here is a picture of one of my favorite historical homes in Santa Cruz.
This home was originally built in the late 1800's. The homes in the historical district are ornately detailed and restored as such a visual treat for all ages.
- This district is honestly a magical place to visit and simply walk around during the Fall and Spring
- You can learn more detailed information about the history of all of these homes at this site.
- Here are some homes the bear the famous blue plaque
Feel free to ping me sometime at email@example.com
- 219 Walnut -- pink hued shingles, build for the DA of Santa Cruz in 1895
- 241 Walnut -- built in 1877 on Christmas Day as an anniversary gift
Also, just to nerd out...