Adventures of Golden Mulberry
Welcome to my website about my trip to New Zealand!
New Zealand is one of the top tourist locations in the world and is known for its beautiful staggering coastal scenery and sparking dark blue waters!
Webpage Created by GoldenMulberry.
you can contact me here
Want to explore other locations in New Zealand too? Visit this website! Best New Zealand Destinations
My favorite from that website is the Fiordland National Park! It's towering waterfalls such as Stirling and Bowen falls are so mesmerizing whenever the water plummets off the cliff!
** HI THERE!** Visit this website to see my first program! HI THERE!
Here is a list of my all time favorite activities I did while in New Zealand!
- Visited Glowworm Caves in Waitomo, New Zealand and saw thousands of glow-worms light up the cave!
- Sailed Lake Taupo and had the chance to see the Taupo Volcano!
- Hiked The Tongariro Alpine Crossing in Tongariro National Park and saw glacial valleys as well as ancient lava flows!
- Bungee jumped off 50th floor of the Sky Tower in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Went kayaking at the Te Whanganui-A-Hei (Cathedral Cove) Marine Reserve and saw the red and orange sky reflect on the water as the sun set.
Here is a list of restaurants in New Zealand that you just have to try!
- Lanana, which served the most delicious meat balls with local fresh produce!
- Bloom, which had the most amazing Tiramisu and chocolate lava cake!
- Felicisima's , which served fresh Lamb and Mutton which is a famous New Zealand dish!
- Sunset Dune Restaurant, which makes the best Maori Hangi with tender chicken, pork and mutton, and various types of vegetables!
- Dove Bridge Winery & Restaurant, which serves world class cheese such as delicious vintage blue and creamy soft cheeses served with a light, tangy and fruity black wine.