- We all study better when we are well rested. Take a nap before your cramp session.
- Make sure you have had a meal before you begin studying. Or make a snack bag and keep it in your backpack. Feed your brain.
- Turn your phone off or put it on silent. Distractions will keep you from focusing.
- Go to a quite place that will encouraged you to study. Ex: Library or Local coffee shop
- Don't be afraid to reach out for help. If you don't understand a concept, ask a friend or teacher.
- If you ever feel overwhelmed, take and deep breathe.
- Belive in yourself, you can do it!
Want a break from studying? Look at this link with Santa Cruz's landscapes
Want to get more helpful tips? You can send me an email.