Welcome to Kingdom of Wonder
Angkor Wat Temple
History of Angkor wat
- It was built by the Khmer King Suryavarman II in the early 12th century.
- The temples of Angkor, built by the Khmer civilization between 802 and 1220 AD,
represent one of humankind's most astonishing and enduring architectural achievements.
- The structures one sees at Angkor today, more than 100 stone temples in all.
- Builded by King Suryavarman II.
- In year : early 12th century.
- It represent of khmer people.
For more information
You can email me at : email@example.com