Tyler Papp: UCSC student
A Little About Me:
Hello, my name is Tyler Papp.
About my academic life:
- I am a student attending the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- I am currently a third-year, graduating in December.
- I am majoring in Business Management Economics.
- I am one of Cowell College's representatives in the Student Union Assembly (SUA).
- I am interested in pursuing a career in Marketing after college.
- I would also love to work in the music industry, though I know that is much more difficult to enter.
If you would like to speak to me in person regarding anything involving things going on around campus and how I can help as a Student Union Assembly member, please visit my office hours:
Mondays 5:00-6:00PM at the Cowell Coffee Shop
If you cannot make this time, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a more comprehensive list of my academic and professional work, please view my LinkedIn profile.
About my personal life:
Some of my favorite artists and bands include:
- Music is the most important nonacademic part of my daily life.
- My favorite activity is go attend concerts.
- I also enjoy staying up to date with pop culture and the music industry in general.
- Other than music, I love movies and TV, as well as shopping, going to the beach, and hanging out with friends.
- I also enjoy graphic design, though I am not very good at it.
- I was born and raised in Reno, Nevada.
- I moved to Santa Cruz, California to attend UCSC.
- I have three siblings, and my family is extremely important to me.
- However, I plan on permanently staying in California after college.
- FKA Twigs
- Beach House
- Purity Ring
- Tame Impala
- Azealia Banks
- Charli XCX
- Crystal Castles
- Fleetwood Mac
- Future Islands
- The Growlers
- Kanye West
- Lana Del Rey
- Marina and the Diamonds
- Sky Ferreira
- St. Vincent
Here are some of my favorite albums that were released in 2015:
This is a photo taken from one of the best concerts I attended in 2015.
The band's name is Beach House and I saw them at The Fonda Theater in Hollywood, California.