A Tour Through Yosemite Valley
This is the main road that you drive on in the valley, with an awesome view of Half Dome covered in snow.
After Fall Quarter was done, me and a few friends headed there to spend a few days exploring the snow covered Yosemite.
There are a bunch of fun day hikes that are not too strenuous. I included a few sights that you will see when you hike these trails.
- This was my first time ever visiting the world famous National Park.
- I am sure glad that I did it in the wintertime, it just felt like it was more special.
- After walking probably around 20 miles in two days, everyone was wiped and needed a little break.
- The Mist Trail, which takes you up towards Vernal Falls.
- The Yosemite Falls Trail, which is fairly easy and mostly flat.
- The Mirror Lake Trail, which is the longest trail that we did and takes a little more than four hours.
You can find more information about Yosemite, and the other numerous trails that it has to offer on the website here.
If you have any questions you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org