The Great Hike
My family hike up in the Sequoia National Park
This is a picture of me up in the mountain.
"Lace up your hiking boots, and slip on your sneakers - because there are more than 1,000 miles of Sequoia hiking trails to explore."
Hello there, this is when me and my family went up to Sequoia National park for a hike to see the Redwoods and Sequoias.
It took us the whole day to hiked half of the park only, we just drove the rest.
Things We packed for our awesome hike:
- Extra water
- Sefie Stick
- Sun Block
What we saw during this hike:
- Bald Eagle
- The General Sherman (the biggest Redwood tree)
- Giant Redwoods and Sequoias
- Rabbits & Squirrel
- Small fishes along the river
Infomation about the Redwoods and Sequoias
- May live up to 2,000 years or more
- Have branches up to 5 feet in diameter
- Bark can grows up to more than 12 inches thick
- May reprodce either by seeds or by sprouts
- May live up to 3,000 years
- Have branches up to 8 feet in diameter
- Bark grows up to more than 3 feet thick
- Can only reproduce by seed
Some Pictures of the Hike
This is a picture of me taken by my sister, while We were taking a rest from an one hour hike around the redwoods.
In this picture, my brother and I were checking out a river that we hiked upon.
You can find more information about the Giant Redwoods and Sequoias in Sequoia National Park
Or email me for more detail of my awesome hike at