Hello! You are now in Thomas Ngo's Longboarding Page
Come and learn some things about the sport!
Here are some things to learn:
Here are some other random facts:
- This sport requires safety equipment such as gloves and a helmet.
- It may be intimidating at first but stay patient and practice as much as you can.
- The more you ride, the more comfortable you feel which will make you a better rider.
- HAVE FUN!!!
Here is where I bought my longboard: Fun Box Dist Skate Shop
- Longboarding originated from Hawaii around 1959 and was also known as sidewalk surfing.
- There are many different types of longboarding events such as downhill racing, longboard dancing, and freeriding.
- It has been illegal to longboard in Norway since 1989 due to the number of injuries from riding.
Here is where you can email me: firstname.lastname@example.org