My Life As A UCSC Banana Slug
Finally an Upperclassman!
During my time at UCSC I have realized how truly special this campus and community is. When I took my first steps on the campus it already felt familiar and I felt at home.
I have made so many memories and friendships since my time here and everyday I continue to make more. From seeing my first banana slug and experiencing first rain, to getting my first "A" on a college assignment and joining my first club; every experience here has been unique and rewarding.
If you would've asked me three years ago where I would be going to college I would have told you that I had no idea. Today I am pleased to say that I made the right choice in coming to UCSC and I am proud to be a Banana Slug!
What Makes Someone a Slug?
- Love for Education
- Cares for the Environment
- Challenges Themselves
- Enjoys Santa Cruz Vibes!
- RESPECT: Respect everyone on campus including staff, bus drivers, as well as your peers!
- EXPLORE: These years will fly by so don't forget to make some memories while you're here!
- GET INVOLVED: Find people who like what you like and maybe even try something new!
- CARDIO: Don't always take the bus! Learn about your campus!
How to BECOME a Banana Slug!
Visit the UCSC School Website!
If you have any questions
Check this out!