A Pit Bull Mix
Athena, named after the ancient Greek goddess of wisdom, strength, and courage
Here’s what you need to know about Athena:
- She requires constant love and attention.
- Her favorite pastimes include tug-of-war and catch.
- She is the most behaved when food is involved.
- Some people reprimand her for simply being a Pit Bull mix.
Here’s what you need to know about Pit Bulls:
For any questions, you can email me here .
- Pit Bulls are good with children and score as one of the most stable breeds in the country according to the American Temperament Test Society, Inc.
- Many Pit Bulls are not just family companions, but also search and rescue dogs, seizure watch dogs, diabetic alert dogs, etc.
- The problem is with people, not Pit Bulls. All dogs need to undergo balanced training and socialization while being treated with compassion.
If you would like to support the cause to save the lives of Pit Bulls, please visit the American Pitbull Foundation and donate, educate others, or adopt your next best friend!