Cats are good
Sorry, not sorry
There is a common misconception that cats are not good,
that they are mean creatures. They are called spawns of the devil, jerks, etc.
In reality they are not any of those, they just do not like you and like
to act it out.
Cats are good. They are great pets and some reasons for why are:
- You can get them as fluffy or as not fluffy, very small or rather large.
They come in all shapes, fluffiness, and sizes.
- They can be cuddly if you want that, or they do can do their new thing.
- They bathe themselves and some breeds may require some brushing which can
be counted as bonding time since cats tend to love the attention.
- If they think you can not take care of yourself, they will bring you their
kill for food or just to show you that they are the true leader.
- Fun Fact: cats can be trained to be on a leash for walks.
- I am NOT saying that cats are better than dogs.
I personally love both animals the same amount.
- Some cats can be evil but the same with dogs.
- I am not saying go get a cat now, just do not judge them.
Keep an open mind.
Here is another
website describing the benefits of owning a cat if you are thinking about
If you would like to discuss the greatness of cats, feel free to contact me
at my email.