Chocolate Chip Cookies
Amazing Chocolate Chip Cookies In Three Easy Steps!
- 1 Cup Softened Butter
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 2 Teaspoons Hot Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips
Click here for more chocolate chip cookie recipes!
- Dissolve baking soda in hot water, then mix in remaining ingredients.
- Place spoonfuls of dough onto oiled baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
If you have any questions, email here