Welcome to my twisted look book ;^}. Do you feel my gaze? The gaze...of fashion.
Please enjoy these outfit selections that I've curated today. You might see me in them, one day.
let's get uncomfortable...I call this look, "Madame Cosmic Silence"
important elements of this
- green mini dress adds an air of mystery(?)
- the green of course goes with the watercolor-esque coloring of the jacket. A Very Cosmic Madame Ensemble.
- the black and white pearl necklace? Monochromatic accessories are often worn by Madame Silence. If you've encountered her, you know she's quite the lady.
- shoes? probably black heels. perhaps monochromatic wedges, if you can get them. But Perhaps Not. ;^)
- back to Madame Silence briefly. she's got the finesse of a canary and the mystique of the lochness monster. an extravagant icon. Her presence alone commands a hush when she's in the room.
This next look is called...."Metallic Mega-Bully"
KEY features of this look
- the purple shorts are unlike any other. truly unique, metallic, Purple, in every way.
- in combination with the shorts, the jacket makes this a catwalking, dogwalking, lunch money stealing, super metallic, jewel toned robolook.
- you'll shine in the sun. like, a lot. so watch out for that.
- very pair able with pink sunglasses, or perhaps even jewel reminiscent, heart-shaped sunglasses. block out the haters, while being the biggest shiniest hater around.
- hell! even show up to haters brunch with this outfit! grub on some Eggs Vinidict in luxury and iridescence.
- shoes? maybe.
here's a song to think about when wearing the Metallic Mega-Bully look
My manager, Chauncey, has given me express permission to give out my email. Email me, Sierra Pusois, with questions strictly about fashion.
Please send emails
to this e-address