This webpage will tell you a few of facts about Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico.
I am going to start by showing you a picture of the wall that divides Mexico from the United States. To me, this wall is the symbol of separation of families, death of migrants, economic disparity and many injustices.
The United States is on the left and Mexico is on the right.
This is a list of the things I hate hearing people say about Tijuana.
- Aren't you scared for your life when you're there?
- Have you gone to the donkey show?
- Tijuana is so fun because you can drink at 18.
- I have heard that people in Tijuana use a lot of drugs.
Here is a few of the many family friendly things you can do in Tijuana that people don't really hear or talk about due to the image of Tijuana that is portrayed through the media.
This is a song called Tijuana Makes Me Happy by the NORTEC Collective.
- Go watch a Xoloitzcuintles de Caliente soccer game.
- Visit the Plaza Monumental in Playas de Tijuana. If you go in bull fighting season you can even watch a bull fight.
- Eat the best carne asada tacos in the whole world.
- Go to El CECUT and visit the different exhibits that they have that talk about the culture of Tijuana and how the city has been developed over various decades.
- Go to the restaurant in which the Ceasar dressing was invented.
If you want to learn more about Tijuana or what to do in Tijuana please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HELLO THERE, DO YOU WANNA SEE SOMETHING COOL? Press this ----> yes this <----