Thank you for your interest in learning about the necessary degree of dedication one must have to call themselves a true fan of pro wrestling. I assume you're here to find out just how hardcore and no-nonsense the wrestling world can be. I'm here to teach you.
First, let me tell you a story.
This was me before I really got into Smackdown:
Sure, I had an inkling of interest in the sport. But my devotion wavered. That is, until I made the decision to make my well-being a top priority. Here's how I changed and how you can, too:
- I stopped eating garbage and started eating nothing but 100% organic triple chocolate protein powder.
- My doctor told me to exercise.
- I did, but I did it for ME. Not for HIM.
- My uncle died and I really went through something that year.
LOOK AT ME NOW.
How to tell a true wrestling fan from a total poser:
- A true fan can recite the WWE code of conduct by heart and with heart.
- A true fan can draw a picture of The Undertaker from memory.
- A true fan knows the circumference of every pro wrestler's neck in centimeters.
- A true fan bows in the presence of Vince McMahon, WWE chairman and CEO.
- A true fan has this website bookmarked on every one of their and their mother's electronic devices.
When you see a total poser, do not attempt to initiate conversation. Do not look them in the eyes. Do not acknowledge. Do not hi-five. Pray.
Good luck out there, soldier.