Welcome to Sara's Kitchen
I love to bake and have been baking for 5+ years.
Throughout this time I have been working on finding the
perfect recipe to make the most decadent,
rich, and sweet chocolate cupcakes.
Lucky for you I have finally perfected my recipe
and would love to share it with you.
Ganache Topped Chocolate Cupcakes
For the frosting:
- 1 1/3 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup melted, salted butter
- 1 egg white
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 6oz of preferred chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients and mix until smooth
- Fill cupcake liners and bake for 20 minutes.
- Combine ingredients and microwave for 1.5 minutes.
- Whisk together,and let it cool which will cause it to thicken.
- Dip the cupcake tops into ganache and let cool.
Any questions, comments, concerns? Email me firstname.lastname@example.org.