Recipe for Potato Salad | "My dearly beloved."
Recipe for Potato Salad
"My dearly beloved."
- 5 lbs of russet potatoes (boiled & diced)
- 1 dozen eggs
- 4 oz jar of pimento
- 1 small can of chopped olives
- ½ tbsp sweet pickle relish
- ½ tbsp dill pickle relish
- 3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 stalk of celery (diced)
- 6 baby carrots (diced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Peel potatoes. Place potatoes in pot with water and 1 tsp salt. Bring to boil.Reduce boil to a simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are done.
- In a separate pot, fill with water and a pinch of salt. Place eggs in pot and cover. Bring to boil. Take off heat and leave aside for ~10+ min.
- Dice carrots, celery, eggs, and potatoes and place in a large bowl.
- Squeeze out and dispose of liquid from pimento, olives, and relishes using a large paper towel or cheese cloth.
- Add dried pimento, olives, and relishes to bowl alongside 3 cups of mayonnaise.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and mix again.
You have just witnessed the recipe for my most prized possession.
Use it well: use it wisely. Feel free to customize it to your liking,
but whatever you do, do not add anything unnecessary, such as raisins.
Keep that to yourself!
Want to contact me? E-mail me! ||
Want to see my dog, Kikay? Check out her instagram! ||