Here are a few reasons why to go vegan...
- The meat industry is one of the biggest causes of climate change.
- Vegans are less likely to develop heart disease, cancer, diabetes, or high blood pressure than compared to meat-eaters.
- Grain that is used to feed livestock for meat production could feed 1.3 billion people.
- Every hour in the U.S. 500,000 animals are killed for their meat.
- Every year, just one person who sticks to a vegetarian diet will save an entire acre of trees.
"The question is not, Can they reason? nor, Can they talk? but, Can they suffer?" -Jeremy Benthem"
And here are some steps you can take to lead a more vegan life:
- Try out Meatless Mondays.
- Replace dairy milks with healthier alternatives such as almond, coconut or rice.
- Try out some vegan recipes, there are hundreds available for free online.
- Order menu items at a restaurant without the meat, dairy or egg. Such as a burrito without sour cream, meat or cheese.
Click here for more information on why you should go vegan and how to take the steps to do so.
Click here if you wanna shoot me an email and talk about why I am pushing veganism so hard.