EOP Bridge Program
Class of 2018
Bridge has helped me grow as a person and as a student. It taught me to be more open minded and if I ever have any questions to never be scared. Although, they are always on your case it's because they care and are trying to get you to do better. Overall it's an amazing experience and you benefit a lot from being a Bridgee.
Some BENEFITS are
- You get to sign up for classes before anyone else.
- You make your first friends.
- You get a mentor to assist you for your first year.
- Most staff in EOP will know your name and face.
- Summer program to get you used to the college life.
- Time management chart to keep you on task and studying.
People you NEED to know:
- Lilly Pinedo Gangai
- Maryam Fard
- Jose Flores
- Peggy Rose
- Pablo Reguerin
- Julio Garcia
You can email me for more questions to email@example.com
Go to the UCSC EOP homepage to sign up.