Cherry Blossom Season at the University of Washington
I have studied in Seattle for three years, I want to tell you the cherry blossoms of the University of Washington must not be missed.
Here is one of the pictures I took of cherry blossoms of the UW when I visited there with my friend:
The scene of cherry blossom of UW is very famous
- Every spring, thousands of visitors come to UW campus to see the iconuc cherry trees in the plaza.
- The peak of cherry blossoms is in late March to early April, art and photography amateurs can definitely find good materials here.
- Some people even take their wedding portraits under those beautiful blossoms.
The reasons I talk about the view of cherry blossoms in UW
- I like to share the good things that I observed to others, so I want to share the beautiful scenery over there to others.
- I visited UW and some other places of Seattle with my friend during weekend, this picture reminds me that wonderful trip.
- I had a good time in seattle, this picture is one of my memories of there.
If you want to know more about cherry blossoms in UW , UW's website will give you more informations.
Email Me if would like to talk about your experience in Seattle, I am glad with that.