Wigs For Kids
How to Donate Your Hair Like I Did
I have wanted to donate my hair for 10 years,
but it was too short to hit the required legnth. Over
the last few years, I have grown my hair out, and
managed to hit 14 inches last December! It was such a
wonderful experience, and I suggest everyone try it
How to Donate
But don't forget these important facts!
- Your hair must be a minimum of 12 inches
- If your hair is curly, pull it straight to get an accurate measurement
- Your hair must be clean and dry
- Split hair into multiple ponytails, and secure tightly
- Cut hair above the rubber band
- Hair cannot be permed, dyed, or highlighted
- Wrap all the ponytails in 1 piece of tissue paper
- Mail the hair in a sealed envelope or a small box
Mail your hair donations here:
To learn more about Wigs for Kids, click here.
To email me about my experience, click here.
Wigs for Kids- Hair Donations
24231 Center Ridge Road
Westlake, Ohio 44141