Finding Joy Through Our Suffering
"We also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy spirit, who has been given to us."
Types of Suffering
What to do When You are Suffering
- Take a deep breath and calm down
- Break it down - don't try to solve it all in one go
- Find a community - get support from those around you
- Know that you are not alone - God is always there for you even if you don't think so
- Stay true to yourself - don't let suffering change who He has made you to be
We all go through suffering, but it shouldn't be something we fear.
Suffering helps us grow and become the people we are today. :)
Here's a link on how suffering can be turned into glory.
If you have any questions or just want to talk, you can email me