I ♥ Science.
Learn something new!
Micro-picture of Stained Chestnut Sprout (Aesculus Hippocastanum) plant fibers By Eckhard Volcker
Here are some interesting facts about the human body:
- It takes 17 muscles to smile and 43 to frown.
- The largest cell in the human body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.
- The hands and feet contain almost half of the total bones in the human body.
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
- The only part of your body that has no blood supply is the cornea in the eye. It gets its oxygen directly from air.
Here's some other stuff: