Assignment #2: Trees
Some people believe trees have feelings...
Check out the next assignment! Assignment 3
Here is a picture of one:
Do trees have feelings?
- Trees almost always grow in groups.
- Certain trees can heal themselves and give nutrients to those around them.
- Bob Ross believed in creating "happy trees" instead of sad ones in his paintings.
Make your own opinion by reading the article for yourself: Do trees have feelings too? One expert says they do.
You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trees don't talk, so how can they express sadness?
- Many trees have been sacrificed for homes, paper, and even fire for warmth.
- Just because trees are living organisms, does not mean they can process emotions.