Welcome to the UC System where breathing is not included in your student bill
This will help you get yo sh*t together (hopefully)
*this is just a class assignment, dont trust nothing in here
You can always get FREE HELP. *Charges will be directly charged on your student account days later :)
You can see more of helpful websites like this at the UCSC Directory
This is another piece I have created, come CHECK IT OUT
List to reduce your expenses
- Stop eating.
- The less you eat the less you spend on food.
- The less you will gain weight nor grow therefore you get to use your same clothes longer reducing the cost of buying new clothes.
Dont go to class.
- The less you shower the more used you will get to being dirty therefore reducing your amount of clothes usage furthermore decreasing the amount of detergent used to wash them
I know I said dont eat but i take it back, you have to eat something at least.
- Everytime you go to a lecture in a UC School with 15 units you spend about $120 a day. So DONT go to class.
Dont look when you cross the street.
- Hunt for deer and squirrels. Slugs are the easiest to catch.
- They are cheap since they roam freely on campus.
- They are contribute to a healthy diet. They are 100% steriods free and 100% drug free. Plus they eat grass only.
- They are not easy to catch but a deer feeds 1 student for 2 whole weeks if the meat is stored in a fridge.
- This is already a very common practice by students but...
- If you are more careful you can get hit by the bus (the "Loop" would pay more than the City Bus) or an international student's new BMW and collect a lawsuit money.
- If you are in a wheelchair the less you will be able to go to class and the less time you will get headaches and stress attacks because you wont have much homework to do.