Welcome to Rachel's survival guide for Organic Chemistry
A page where you go to procrastinate learning O. Chem
Here is a picture of my newborn nephew, Jack.
He's cute and cuddly and the perfect distraction.
- If you are studying organic chemistry, chances are you need to de-stress.
- Babies are adorable and can be a great source of stress relief.
- When you look at cute things, you get excited and your brain releases the neurotransmitter, oxytocin, which can reduce stress.
If you need some actual help with organic chemistry, go to Khan Academy here.
- Make sure to take breaks while studying, and look at cute things to relax your brain.
- Reward yourself with some chocolate for not tearing up your homework.
- Take a deep breathe, all it takes is practice and patience.
If you want to procrastinate, look up some cute videos here.
You can email me at email@example.com