Why Nicki Minaj is the Best Female Rapper
She has now become a world wide icon:
She started from the bottom and build her own empire.
Quick facts about her:
Why I love her so much:
- Nicki was born in Saint James, Trinidad and Tobago.
- She's always been focused on women's empowerment because of the things her mother went through.
- Nicki helped raise $250 million for AIDS in 2012.
- Minaj is the first and only female rapper to win in the "Best Female Hip-Hop Artist" category 5 years in a row!
- She isn't afraid to speak her mind.
- She encourages the young to stay in school and pursue a career.
- SHE'S A TOTAL BOSS <3
To learn more about her you can visit her official website here.
You can email me at
"HI THERE" HI THERE