The 2006 Ford Mustang
The Ford Mustang came in two model variations in 2006: the GT and the V6.
Each model had the option of a coupe or a convertible as well as subclasses within each that
varied in options.
The GT model was significantly more powerful than the V6 model. It had:
- The GT was the top model.
- You could purchase a GT Deluxe or GT Premium.
- The GT Deluxe was priced between $25,000(coupe) and $29,000(convertible).
- The GT Premium was priced between $26,000(coupe) and $31,000(convertible).
- 300 horsepower to the crank
- 320 lb/ft of torque
- aluminum 4.6L SOHC V8 engine
Even though the V6 was not as powerful as its big GT brother, it was still able to keep up. It had:
- The V6 variations were the standard, premium, and deluxe.
- The standard was priced between $19,000(coupe) and $23,000(convertible).
- The deluxe was priced between $19,000(coupe) and $24,000(convertible).
- The premium was priced between $20,000(coupe) and $24,000(convertible).
You can send me and email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 210 horsepower to the crank
- 240 lb/ft of torque
- cast iron 4.0L SOHC V6 engine
You can also check out some reference information at: Autotrader and
This is my first program: HI THERE!