- All written homework is due the week after
it is assigned.
- Homework must be submitted to the TA in the lab sections.
(Exception: you may turn in the first hw assignment in class on
- Work all problems carefully and neatly. Show all work and
all answers, even if the problem statement does not specifically call
- At the top of the first page, place:
The name of the assignment (i.e. hw1, hw2, etc.)
- Staple the pages of your assignment together. Points
will be deducted if this requirement is not met.
hw1: Due the
week of October 1-5
hw2: Due the week of
hw3: Due the
week of October 15-19
hw4: Due the week of
hw5: Due the week of
October 29 - November 2 Solutions
hw6: Due the week of
hw7: Due the week of
hw8: Due the week of November
hw9: Due the week of November
hw10: Due the week of December
hw11: Do not turn. Review
credit will be awarded for these problems.
If you find any errors, please report them to: firstname.lastname@example.org