Welcome to Paul Anderson's Page Pertaining to CMPE03
See bottom of page for link to assignment 2.
I attend UCSC as an Astrophysics major and am a research assistant at the Santa Cruz Institute for Particle Physics (SCIPP).
This is one of my machines, AutoPACK.
Notice this is italicized and bold
Here I've added a different color
Here's a little history behind my machine:
My next goals are to:
- I implemented the project in 2011.
- It is my own design and I'd like to patent it when fully operational.
- It's purpose is to automate the packaging of paper bags.
- The bags in this photo are an AMPM Hamburger bag.
HI THERE! Check out my Java Script page assignment 3: here
- Build an adaptor unit to integrate with bag machines.
- Replace all PLC components with microcontrollers
You can view my linkedin profile: here
You can email me at Paul Anderson
Please make note I added this website to the UCSC directory of individual websites for extra credit