Best Chocolate Cake!
My favorite chocolate cake recipe
This is what the cake looks like:
Here's the recipe:
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup hot, strong coffee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda. Add the oil, milk, eggs, and vanilla, mix until smooth. Stir in the hot coffee last. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
Email me the pictures of your finished product!
You can find more recipes at this website.