Sources to help you cook and eat meat-free
Here are a few tips and sources for people attempting to go vegetarian:
- Try phasing out products one at a time, from least to most eaten to avoid getting discouraged.
- Try new recipes every night to avoid boredom and create a distraction to avoid potentially caving.
- If you do crave some meat, there are plenty of highly rated meat substitutes on the market found in any local grocery store.
- Try these meat less food items to satisfy cravings and expand your palette.
Here are a few additional resources
- Cruelty in the Animal Product Industry
- PETA - #1 Animal Right's Advocate Group
- Vegetarian Cookbooks
If you have any questions or suggestions please email me here.
- A Modern Way to Cook by Anna Jones
- Plenty by Yotam Ottolenghi
- Meatless from Martha Stewart Living
- Vegetarian Everyday by David Frenkiel and Luise Vindahl