My Life in Pets
- Old man- An old cockerspaniel my parents found tied to the side of the highway, Old Man was the dog that we had when I was a baby
- Lightning- A small black dog who was part of my family when I was a toddler. Becuase of medical issues, he would have to wear my diapers around the house. I found this hilarious.
- Dodger- A cockerspaniel my dad bought in order to impress my mom while they were dating. Dodger was smart, gentle, and the reason my mom went out and got Baby Dodge.
- Baby Dodge- Becuase how much she fell in love with Dodger, my mom decided to adopt Baby Dodge. Unlike Dodger, Baby Dodge was a bit slow, and was known for walking around with multiple tennis balls in his mouth
- Portia- Portia was a yellow lab my older brother got for his 6th birthday. When she was a puppy, she chewed up anything she could get too, and loved to play tug of war. Portia was constantly happy, and loved everyday of her life.
- Lucee- Lucee was a puggle given to me when I was in fifth grade. She had a massive overbite, and a smushed in face only a mother could love. Lucee loved to annoy Portia, and spent her days frolicking around and begging for food.
- Dobby- Dobby was my first ever cat. I had begged to be allowed to adopt a cat for years, and the day I finally got her was extremely memorable. A small, black and white kitty, Dobby is shy at first, but once used to you will constantly beg for love and attention.
- Pawter- Pawter was a cat we got two years later. Unlike Dobby, he is loud and likes to strut around the house. Unfortunately, he is also kind of an asshole.
- Jaycee- A puppy I convinced my mom to adopt when I left for college. Although my mom was apprehensive of adopting a new puppy at first, Jaycee has become a spoiled member of the family.
- Papaya- Papaya is my housemates cat, and is one of the sweetest cats I have ever lived with. Loud and outgoing, Papaya enjoys running around and demanding attention.
Things You Should Know About Me
- I love to read and my favorite book is Flowers in the Attic
- My first real crush was on Eminem. I still plan to marry him someday
- I love animals and hope to adopt my own cat soon
- I have one older brother, and he is the polar opposite of me
- I am a Hufflepuff, and proud of it
- I would love to live in another country for at least a few years after I graduate
- I love making lists
Check out this life-changing video!
Want pictured of my cats? Email me!