A Moment of Zen
This is Omeed Vakili's Website
Nature can bring PEACE to the SOUL
This is a few thousand year old ancient Japanese tree in a zen garden in Okinawa.
This is a list about how observing & meditating on trees can bring about balance in ones life:
- It has been proven being in a lush green environments can reduce stress.
- Being in sunlight & in nature (as depicted above) can not only bring about relaxation but also reduce signs of depression.
- This is a link regarding facts of how nature is a stress reducer.
Here are a list of ways how observing trees can bring about mindfulness:
- The stillness and solidity of nature (trees in particular) can teach us to be "still" in midst of this hectic world.
- Being out in nature can reconnect an individual to their TRUE nature & an abundant source or energy.
- Despite trees being blown & impacted by the forces of nature (i.e. storms/strong winds) trees always remain solid & strong; it is something we can learn, to be rooted & not to be so absorbed & influenced by external forces (LOOK WITHIN; breath! :) )
Mailto Link: email@example.com