My heart belongs in Paris!
How much do you know about France?
My favorite city is Paris
Here is a picture of the Eiffel Tower
Facts about Paris
- France is the most visited country in the world
- Paris was originally a Roman city called "Lutetia"
- There's only one stop sign in the entire city of Paris
- The oldest bridge in Paris, France, is the Pont Neuf
Paris is my favorite city because...
- My bestfriend lives in Paris.
- I can speak French.
- I will study abroad there soon.
- I want to teach English in Paris.
- I can never get enough of French FOOD.
Click Here To Start Your Journey Through France Today!
This is the link to assignment 3
If you want any tips on where to visit in Paris, email me here: